1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
2.No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
3.Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
4.The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
5.Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
6. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
7.The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
8.Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
9. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
10. Pearls melt in vinegar.
11. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro,Coca-Cola,and Budweiser, in that order.
12. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
13.A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.
14.Turtles can breathe through their butts.
15. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
16.Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
17.Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
18.It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
19. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
20.A snail can sleep for three years.
21.No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."
22.Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. 23. All polar bears are left handed.
24. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
25.Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.